- Acid Mine Drainage & Land Reclamation
- Agriculture Educational Dinner Meetings
- Commercial Horticulture
- Farm Management
- Forest Stewardship
- Gardens, Lawns & Landscapes
- Master Gardener Program
- Oil & Natural Gas
- Pasture & Hay
- Sustainable Agriculture
- Women in Agriculture
- WV Small Farm Center
- Youth Agriculture
Assessing the condition of your garden or pasture is a critical step in maintaining soil condition and productivity. West Virginia University offers free soil analysis to residents. Your county Extension agent can assist you in your effort to collect good soil samples and also to understand the results of analysis.
Below are resources related to collecting soil samples and interpreting test results.
- Good Samples Needed For Good Soil Test Results
- Interpreting the West Virginia Soil Test Report
- Did You Test Your Soil?
- Soil Test Contamination
How to Collect a Soil Sample
Contact your local Extension agent for more information on this valuable service.